Wednesday, February 14, 2007


happy heart day ..........

For some reason, I cannot find the time to get over here everyday. Try as I might, it never fails that the phone will ring, and some project I've started will have to sit by the wayside till I can get to it again..... which could take days, or weeks. How can one be so busy, you ask? Easy when ones list never ends, and get checked off so sporadically as mine. Some how more things get added endlessly, and I'm even willing to admit that I may take a snooze on some of those quieter afternoons. Yes, instead of sticking to the list, I allow it to grow on it's own, knowing that I can manage the real important things in a crunch.... and the rest can wait till I've gotten that second wind.

However.... it is Valentines Day, and I really couldn't let this moment pass without telling everyone who stops by here that you have been a great audience of friends, as well as an inspiration in many ways. I've enjoyed our chats through cyberspace, and am in no way ready to give up reading your posts. I may not be able to comment or write as I'd like to more frequently, but your words stick with me, and your stories, musings, and insights have become a grateful part of my day. You are my cup of tea...... my vacation while at work..... my stolen moments of the day when I don't have to be on call.

A very Happy Heart Day to all........

2 Comments:

Blogger Snaggle Tooth said...

Hope your day was full of hearts!

I just bought myself 50%off candy...

Good to see a post again!

5:41 AM  
Blogger Ellen said...

snaggle~
That's the one thing about holidays that I love.... 50% off merchandise the next day. However, I have given up sugar, chocolate, and other goodies my sweet tooth enjoys, and in the process I have lost scads of weight. Luckily, the boys only bought me flowers for Valentines Day.... no calories there!

7:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home